Amaircare 4000 Air Purification System
Hepalta distributes the Amaircare 4000 HEPA Air Purifier System. HEPA Purifier Systems are used for odor elimination and air pollution control, making the air cleaner and easier to breathe.
Same great features as the Amaircare 3000 HEPA Air Purifier System, but with a more powerful motor
for greater coverage.
Get the Amaircare Advantage!
For quality, performance and construction, our full-featured Amaircare portable air purifiers beat "mass produced" plastic units hands down. Compare and see the difference! As standard equipment, our portables include:
Amaircare 4000 HEPA Air Purifier System
- HEPA Filtration removes 99.97% of airborne particulates to 0.3 microns
- High-efficiency, German-made motors: Energy efficient, inexpensive to operate
- Integrated seals top and bottom: Prevents leaks; ensures that all air gets cleaned
- Powder coated, baked enamel finish: Contemporary look, more durable than plastic
- Three-stage filtration: Ensures removal of large and sub-micron particles, plus harmful vapors, gases and volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Protective internal screen: Surrounds, protects and extends HEPA filter life
- Variable speed control: Lets you choose the setting you want
- Approved by: Underwriter's Laboratory and the Canadian Standards Administration
Models 4000 HEPA Air Purifier Accessories
- Dimensions: 23" tall x 14" diameter
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Air Flow (in cubic feet per minute): 75 to 300
- Service Area: 550-2000 square feet
- HEPA surface area: 100 square feet
- Filter life: Carbon Filter 3-6 months, HEPA Filter 2-5 years, Carbon Filter 6-12 months
- Power Consumption: 59-120 watts
- Warranty: Five (5) Years