Amaircare 4000VOC Air Purifier Cleaner
Hepalta distributes the Amaircare 4000VOC - Fume Extraction / ChemFilter HEPA Air Purifier System. Fume Extraction air purifiers are used for odor elimination and air pollution control, making the air cleaner.
The Amaircare 4000VOC ChemFilter HEPA Air Purifier System is designed to remove VOC's generated by solvent inkjet plotters. The 4000VOC is installed directly into the rear of a plotter and creates a negative pressure inside the plotter.
The Amaircare 4000VOC ChemFilter HEPA Air Purifier System was developed especially for the printing industry to hook up to the 60" wide Mimaki JV3-160S solvent printer
The VOC's that are created in the printing process are drawn into the 4000VOC's 30 lb. granulated carbon filters which remove a significant amount of the VOC's. The 'clean' air is then vented out of the bottom of the 4000VOC.
The 4000VOC HEPA Air Purifier System works independant of any other system. It can run even if the solvent inkjet plotter is not operating, and is recommended for continuous reduction of VOC levels within the work area.
Quick access panels allow for quick, easy filter changes.
Durable Metal Cabinet
Greater protection for internal components and filter systems.
30 lbs. of granulated carbon for fast efficient removal of chemicals and odors.
The 4000VOC HEPA Air Purifier System can safely be used while people are present. Easy to use, you simply plug it in and turn it on. CSA approved
Solid metal construction, built for years of trouble free operation in the most demanding of environments.
The VOC ChemFilter can be used in print shops or anywhere that elevated VOC's, particulate or odors are a problem.
Amaircare 4000VOC HEPA Applications
Amaircare 4000VOC - Fume Extraction / ChemFilter HEPA Air Purifier Accessories
- Portable Carbon Air Cleaning Device
- Portable HEPA Filtration System
- C.S.A. approved
- Dimensions: 16"W x 23"H
- Weight: 55 lbs.
- Delivered Airflow: 300 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute)
- Power Usage: 120 Watts
- Materials: 24 gauge cold rolled steel
- Finish: Powder coated baked enamel
- Color: White
- Intake: 6" Duct collar enclosure surrounding a two-stage filter assembly
- Outflow: Downdraft Vent slots in bottom
- Thermally protected Class "B" insulated motor
- Designed for continuous operation
- Run tested for 50,000 hours
- Service: 120 Volt, 60 Hz or 230 Volt, 50/60 Hz
- Control: Variable Speed
- Filter Life:
- Stage 1: Foam Pre-Filter, Reusable, Washable (12 months)
- Stage 2: Carbon Canister, VOC Cartridge, Variable (Based on production ink usage)
The VOC Canister is designed to give maximum adsorption of chemicals and odors. The granulated carbon collects chemicals and odors on a molecular level through a process called adsorption.